Cowards Being Cowardly

I seem to have pissed off someone in…the gay hacker community? Just a guess. My system logs are showing some suspicious activity, so somebody is trying to get in.

All I have to say is, don’t hack a hacker, bubbeleh.

How ’bout you just shoot me an email and we argue like men.

11 Comments on “Cowards Being Cowardly”

1. Annette says:

Now you’ve gone and filled me with ‘satiable curiosity…

2. Leila says:

That is pathetic. So many adolescents, so few men!

3. Dante says:

I told you before, Steve, and I’ll tell you again…I love it when you get all butch….:)

4. Ryan says:

Having gone to two conservative Catholic schools and at one time a seminarian, one or two friends have continued to hope I might change or leave the ‘lifestyle’. One of them sent me your web address and it’s been a fun read. My Catholic friends and gay friends have issues with each other but I tell them to understand each other, they’d have to be both, to which we all agree to drink instead.

1. Hmm, glad you’re enjoying. I’m both — does that mean I can understand everybody?

5. Ryan says:

I’ve always said this state in life often feels close to the Jesus we read in the bible: Life of the party, making waves, social butterfly, flare for the dramatic and clearly a wine drinker.

6. Bro says:

Ryan, I hope it isn’t absolutely necessary that one drink wine to be a Jesus Follower. I gave up alcohol 21 years ago when I found out I was allergic to it. No, really. I’m allergic to booze. Every time I drank I broke out in handcuffs!

7. Mark from PA says:

Well, you don’t know it was a gay hacker. There are a lot more straight folks. I get discouraged with all the homophobia. When I was younger I wasn’t exposed to a lot of it. Some conservative Catholics really despise gay people. It it scary. I just read something from a traditionalist that said that violence against homosexuals is normal. Sigh!

8. In the Burbs says:

Ive never met a Catholic who despised “gay people”. I have met Catholics (and many others) who have been very frustrated by the gay lobby and entertainment culture labeling others as bigots unless they accept homosexual relationships as “normal”.

I do have a sensitivity to what you have observed, but I have seen more homophobia phobia than homophobia.

9. Mark from PA says:

Some people don’t really like the term “homophobia.” I suppose some of those people aren’t really afraid of gay people. They just have a strong dislike for them. So what do you call people that dislike gay people? What is a better name? I think things like gay-straight alliances in high school are good ideas and help with self-esteem issues for young people. But people that dislike gay people hate ideas like gay-straight alliances. I think today most people are a lot more accepting and that is good. I haven’t met in person people that despise gay people but a couple of men on one site flat out stated that they hate homosexuals and one woman has expressed her dislike for “active homosexuals.”

10. Christina says:

“Gay-straight alliances” tend to promote not just acceptance of people, but promotion of the idea that the activity is a good one. There’s a big difference to some of us. I don’t give a whig what people do in private, other than to hope that they and I are both on the path toward pleasing God better than we currently do. I do not support, though, the idea that the activity and lifestyle of homosexuality are inherently good or healthy. Therefore, I can’t promote the idea that accepting people and accepting all behaviors are the same thing.