Whee, isn’t the site nice and shiny now? Notable changes:
- General redesign to make things less squashed.
- Added new pages where you can find links to other pieces I’ve written, as well as talks and interviews I’ve done.
- Ditched the Google ads because they were dumb and not particularly profitable.
- Added a subscribe page, so you can get my posts via RSS or email.
- (Temporarily) removed the tagline because I am sort of rethinking how I use the word “gay”. Or maybe I’ll just put it back how it was, I dunno.
Aside from a few more design tweaks and general tidying up, that’s it. What do you think? My roommate says it looks less friendly than it used to but I told him he’s not the boss of me.